What’s your sport? Fancy trying something else? Recently tried a new sport? This is the place to chat, share and discuss. Please ensure you read our guidelines.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nick TK Nick TK 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JJ Jelfs
    JJ Jelfs
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

So, until the league is up and running would people like me to post the weekly Okhane Strava club results?

When the league is ready there should be points for training as well as race results, so any cycling, swimming, running, gym work will get points, as well as bonus points for #WeAreOkhane related activities.

Although as “The Superhuman League” sounds a bit like out version of The Justice League or Avengers, and knowing Tee loves martial arts, should we also get some bonus points for our crime fighting skills? 100 bonus points for anyone who thwarts a bank robbery.

If anyone has any ideas, preferably more sensible than my last one, then let me know.

JJ

Nick TK
    Nick TK

Cool, firstly it works! Secondly, love the idea of collecting a little competitive data!. Did you look at Rich’s link? Currently there is a “league” on Garmin Connect and Strava.

Points for effort as well as position! Time put in. How about points for doing that promote a better quality of life? https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v48w5p1ea9x6k3g/AAAuTH0PGKNinFVHRBxMYPyda?dl=0

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.