Okhane – Inspired by Sport, Health and Wellbeing. Forums Wellbeing L-theanine – the meditation compound

Wellbeing, your mental condition. Chat, debate, thoughts, ideas, motivations, inspirations and opinions about and for improving your own and others’ wellbeing. Please ensure you read our guidelines, open debate is encouraged even if it is difficult, but there never a reason to be cruel, even if you think you are being kind. That conversation is for face-to-face only!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nick TK Nick TK 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Interesting article on the amino acid L-theanine aka “The Meditation Compound
    L-theanine – the meditation compound

Nick TK
    Nick TK

Managed to get a good read of that. For someone who struggles to get good rest which in turn affects my rate of recovery from training/racing etc, the science seems to indicate I should be adding this, more of this into my diet. It is natural and only seems to have positive benefits. Green leaf, and good quality seems to be the way forward. Thanks Itch!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.